Call Center Representative
Collegeville, Pennsylvania, United States$18 per hourCustomer Service
Call Center Representative
SS Industries, a successful and fast-growing company in Collegeville, PA, is the premier manufacturer of the largest selection of straight and spiral stairs in the world. Since 1947, we have provided over 50,000 homeowners, contractors, and architects across continental North America with premium products and best-in-class services. SS Industries in-house engineering team and friendly, SMA certified sales agents collaborate to bring customers both in-stock and custom product lines through the most consultative sales experience in the industry. Visit us at SS.Industries to learn more!
We are seeking candidates who want to be part of a TEAM environment, are willing to learn & grow, be a part of a fast paced & rapidly growing company offering a secure future, growth opportunities and on-the-job training & development.
We have an immediate opening!
Responsibilities include inbound call handling, outbound calling to our existing database of interested leads, providing accurate information and detailed notes in SalesForce CRM, following script and questionnaire regarding interest and quality of experience, and providing administrative duties as directed.
Reporting to the Customer Care Manager, the Call Center Customer Representative acts as the point of contact before the sale is made and after. They will address customer questions regarding installation, shipment, and delivery, as well as handle issues and complaints. Ability to consistently make 200-300 outbound dials, while managing inbound calls as priority and able to self-monitor daily progress and ask for assistance when needed.
Qualified candidates should possess the following:
- Must have a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent attendance record
- Ability to think and work in a very fast paced environment.
- Provide prompt and accurate responses to calls and emails.
- Being the voice of the company.
- Create cases and maintain detailed notes in Salesforce CRM.
- Have a professional demeanor in all written and verbal correspondence and have a positive and engaging attitude.
- Identify customer’s needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and / or alternatives.
- Troubleshoot and solve problems independently.
- Provide timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Partner with the sales team to meet and exceed customer service expectations.
- Call Center Experience is preferred but not required.
- Basic computer knowledge & skills, including Microsoft Windows, Word & Excel.
- Candidates should also have a professional demeanor in all written and verbal correspondence and have a positive and engaging attitude.
- Ability to assess customer needs and respond accordingly.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor.
SSI is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. [Employer] is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.'